Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sandbaggin

Recently I was asked to go for 24 hours without saying the word sandbaggin.  Why, you may wonder, would someone ask me to stop saying such a strange word for such a long amount of time? Because, I say sandbaggin much more than most people you know. What, you may ask, does sanbaggin even mean?

Sandbaggin(g): 
(1) Sandbagging is an actual term used for people who sell themselves short on purpose, usually in sports. I.E. A bowler gives him or herself a large handicap even though they are good.
(2) Holding someone back.
(3) Wasting time.

Sandbagger
(1) A person who holds back others. I.E. If you are at a party and one of your friends decides to stay and try to get another drink even though everyone else wants to leave.
(2) A person hitting on someone. I.E. If you go out to eat at in and out, and your friend decides to flirt with the cute cashier and holds up the line.
(3) Someone who talks shit. I.E. a person who doesn't want another person to hook up with someone, so they talk shit on said other person.
(4) A derogatory term for someone that you may or may not be friends with. I.E. wow, you are a f*ckin sandbagger.
(5) Someone who fills bags with sand. I.E. I need some sandbaggers, because i need more bags of sand.
(6) Personal Choice. I.E. "you are a sandbagger" "why?" 'just because."

So to all you sandbaggers out there, stop sandbagging and let me live my life!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha AWESOME ros

Anonymous said...

Occidental College: more sandbaggers than a Midwest flood.

Bou Man said...

i would be more interested in knowing how you thought of the line "a woman is what i gotta listen to and dialogue" in your freestyle rap

Doug Locke said...

Hell Yeah! My bad, I was trippin earlier, lol.